Sunday, November 17, 2013

20 Marriage Tips Everyone Needs to Know.



I read this article today and I found myself nodding quite a bit in agreement.
 Take a peek at it for yourself. I also think it works both ways too.

20 Marriage Tips Everyone Needs to Know

Below are 20 wise marriage tips from a man that was recently divorced. You wouldn’t normally think that a divorced man would give good advice on being a husband, but this man has been through enough hardship to know what is worth fighting for:
MARRIAGE ADVICE I WISH I WOULD HAVE HAD:

Obviously, I’m not a relationship expert. But there’s something about my divorce being finalized this week that gives me perspective of things I wish I would have done different… After losing a woman that I loved, and a marriage of almost 16 years, here’s the advice I wish I would have had…

1 comment:

Popular Posts