Monday, September 11, 2023

New Floor.


 

As promised, our new flooring. It wasn't an easy job and I was glad we hired Luis to help us. While Luis tore up the old floor, I carried it out to the dumpster. Needless to say - WHAT A WORKOUT.  It took a couple of days to tear out and then a good week to finish the floor. Luis did move our half-bath, toilet, and sink placement too, so that entered into the time frame. But overall.....the floor is stunning and works so well with the color of the stairs, I did. Luis also laid the peel-and-stick tiles in our mudroom/laundry.

I will say this though - I am totally wiped out about doing any DIY for a while lol



The floor color before - and this was the after removing the old kitchen cabinets lol


Midway point.




We choose 

13 comments:

Popular Posts