Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Movies.

Upcoming Movies I want to see :



Now you may think .. Oh great not yet another version of Romeo & Juliet, but I think this looks good. I can't give a full review until I have seen it, but I love these period movies...who doesn't?



Now another movie genre that's right up my street. I want to read the books that this is based on, which were written by Joseph Delaney. I like the trailer for this movie..this is one to watch.




This movie is based on the story of Soloman Northup.  I love the wonderful cast they have. Again we will see if the movie stays close to the truth.. But I will most definitely watch this.



 A movie that will feel all too real for some people...dealing with a kidnapping of two little girls and how one of the dads- Hugh Jackman sets out to find the girls & takes revenge into his hands. Looks like a riveting, tense movie












No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts