Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Backstreet Boys Are All Back Together

YIPPIEE KA-YAY.
BACKSTREET BOYS ARE BACK.

Well I finally got around to watching AGT results show and to my ultimate joy...BSB was performing,
All 5 of them, Brian Littrell, AJ McLean, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter and finally back to BSB is 
Kevin Richardson !!!!

Read the article Here

Oh how wonderful...I loved them from when they first popped onto the music scene in 1995,

I was the a youngish age of 25! I know not that young LOL...but for me I loved their music.. And have followed them ever since. So when I heard and saw Kevin Richardson was back... And I am very HAPPY.



The new Album is called 'World Like This' and I can't wait to have it :) Already listened to it on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynBplqio1R4 

All left to say is WOO-HOO BSB, GOOD TO HAVE YOU ALL BACK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts