Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Seren - Shedd Aquarium

Today has been a busy yet wonderful day.

We woke to celebrate Seren's 4th birthday :-) 4 wonderful, sleep deprived, quick growing years. Seren was lucky to be born in my home country Wales, Great Britain.  And she has been a delight since day 1.
She was so happy to get 2 Lalaloopsy Dolls.

We had breakfast and headed out. We we going  to visit Shedd Aquarium in Chicago.
What a beautiful ornament building.  There were tons and tons of different types of fish. etc and most of all Sharks and dolphins. .. Although my cell died so I don't have any pictures of the dolphins
:-(

It was wonderful seeing all these beautiful creatures and the graceful movements they made in water.
Gosh, I Waugh I could swim like a fish!! I have adverse reactions to being splashed let alone swim with my eyes open under water lol.

We also went to Adler Planetarium which Carys slept through half of it. Seren liked son of the hands on stuff. I'll post pictures of that again as I had to use my camera.

We had dinner at 312chicago.
  An Italian restaurant. ...so nice and the food was delicious, even the girls chicken tenders were proper chicken and coated in such delicious batter. I had an arugula salad with balsamic dressing followed by a Butternut squash Tortellini..so good and then naughty we had this lush, flour less chocolate cake - which Jason and I shared ( less calories for me right)

 And it wasn't too expensive. And a shout out to our server... His name was Tony...complete with a full Chicago accent. He was fabulous.
 We even left him a little thank you message on the receipt with a nice little tip. .. Yes, he was that good.
He even came up to us as we  are leaving the restaurant and was so thankful.

Now, we are back at the hotel... Worn out and our new 4 yr old birthday girl, Seren is fast asleep... Carys on the other hand, is finding anything to do to cause mischief! 

So till tomorrow and our day at the Field Museum. .. Night night.


GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY SEREN



OHHH....LALALOOPSY DOLLS







OUSIDE SHEDD AQUARIUM


HUGS FOR THE FISH!!

INSIDE SHEDD AQUARIUM

BABY CATFISH

SPOTTED STINGRAY



HOLY HUGE FISH!! 


STINGRAY KISSING THE GLASS

SEREN WAS TAKEN ABACK BY THE SIZE OF THE FAKE SNAKE.
EVEN THOUGH SHE INISITED IT WAS REAL LOL


SAY CHEESE!


LOOK MAMA!! TURTLES


NEON FISH



SHARKS!!!!



Duh Nuh, Duh Nuh, Duh Nuh ( jaws music)




Beluga Whales



PENGUINS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts