Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

HAPPY

Today is a day in which most of us send a card or hopefully receive a card/ gift / chocolates/ flowers etc from a loved one and for those who don't - don't fret because we are all loved.
If we share a simple smile and hello to someone in passing, that might just make their day. If you have a spare minute, send someone you know a text saying you love them and are grateful they are in your life.

Valentines Days is all about LOVE and Sharing that love.


Mmmm -- Yummy Treats and flowers!
From the man in my life, whom I love with all my heart
Oh, and the big box of chocolates is mine, all mine muah!!!! LOL


 My hubby eats the desserts I made for today!!

Delish!


Seren's turn to try some.


And me, says Carys! Notice she already has 2!!


It's nummymammy, it's nummy!


Seren devoured the cupcake!!


So let today not be all about how big a gift we get or if you have a huge date planned, let it be about sharing love with the ones you love xxx

Have a Happy Valentines Day to you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts