Friday, May 16, 2014

Grilled Chicken with Fresh Mango Salsa




With spring officially here and summer not too far away, I decided when I saw
The wonderful fresh mango's at the store, it was time to grill some chicken.
And make some salsa.

Forgive my hazy pictures, the steam from the food was fogging up my cell!


Mango's peeled, sliced and diced. This depends on how much you want in your salsa)
1 Large Roma tomatoes
A hand full of cherry Tomatoes, diced.
3 small Limes cut in half.
1 medium red onion peeled & diced
Cilantro, washed and chopped.
2 tablespoons of Olive oil
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
1/4 Black Beans (optional)








MANGO SALSA

A sweet and sour, slightly fragrant but ever so delicious salsa.
I think this has become my new favorite quick and easy side dish.

It also works well over a bed of fresh spring green salad.
And you won't need dressing either, as the Mango Salsa will do the job.

Enjoy.


You can add the black beans or leave them out.

Grill some chicken, steam some broccoli and bake a sweet potato
And serve with the freshly made Mango Salsa.

Grilled Chicken with Fresh Mango Salsa











1 comment:

  1. The pictures look great; I really enjoyed it too... It definitely gives the food a unique flair.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts