Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Explore, Climb, Balance & Pick Flowers



EXPLORE

Yesterday my friend, Jessica had my girls for me, so I could just relax and feel better.

After a week of looking after sick little girls, and then kindly sharing with me!
  Now, I'm still trying to rid myself of the hacking chesty cough and very sore, raspy raw throat.

I felt sorry for my girls, they had just finished dinner and they both sat on the back of the sofa, looking out of the window. They were trying to call, bang on the window and get the little boy's attention, who by the way, was playing outside.

I looked at the mountain of  dirty dinner dishes (sigh) and decided that with
The weather being still nice out, 'not' let the girls go outside for some fresh air.

Then I said,  "Who wants to go outside and play?"


CLIMB


BALANCE



PICK


FLOWERS

Although not matter how many times I told the girls that the dandelion is a weed and not a flower
The girls would answer, "NO, it's a flower."
  

AND THE WHOLE TIME CARYS INSISTED TO CARRY HER BUCKET
WHICH WAS LOADED WITH ALL THE PICKED DANDILIONS & STUFF!



1 comment:

Popular Posts