Thursday, May 16, 2013

Friends !

Friends are forever!


Friendship starts off small then grows and if your lucky stays with you for, forever, even from thousands of miles apart, we still are friends. Now I have many best friends :)  but this one post, is for one in particular. I used to go to my friends Quiant home which was nestled in clusters of trees, a wonderful kind of larger babbling brook that wrapped around the side and front of the home and they had a horse, goats, chicken, pigs and cows!
I loved my time staying there, yes even when we had to get up at 6am to go 'feed the chickens' & 'milk the cows'. Her brother even had a blue VW BUG CAR!
But today I wanted to share a fun time, well more like every time I stayed, we'd watch movies, and being 14 we loved this one particular movie. All the rage at the time and has been re-made too ( which I'm biased about, I prefer the original )

So LISA, this is for you. Guess which movie this saying is from :) LOL

I'll sing to you of silver swans of kingdom & Carolons, I'll sing of bodies intertwined, underneath an innocent sky!

If you didn't get it from that, try this one :

In Ecclesiastes it assures us, there is a time for every purpose under Heaven, there is a time to laugh, a time to weep, a time to mourn, and there is a time to DANCE! 

WE watched this movie so many times, we knew every word and dance moves lol...(Still do)
What wonderful memories I have. 

Thank you Lisa for being my friend, to this day I still love & watch this movie...
For all those who didn't guess which movie it is, take a look at these pictures :)

                                              
                                       FUN MEMORIES

1 comment:

Popular Posts