Sunday, October 24, 2021

Walk The Moon - Dream Plane Tour Fall 2021

 




What happens when you like a few songs, and you get your 20 yr old daughter to listen to them too?


You fall in love with all of the band's songs and the band themselves πŸ’• 
And that, my friends, is how the band, 'Walk The Moon' became a fav band of mine and my daughter, Ashton.  Then when you realize they are touring! WOOHOO you buy the VIP tickets!

And that is what I did. When Ashton's 21st birthday rolled around in August, I got her and myself a ticket to go see 
Walk The Moon πŸ˜€

I have to admit paying for VIP tickets was worth it. We got to go to the last 15 mins of 'WTM' sound check, which they sang 3 songs, one of which was a Creed song. Then, once the sound check was over we had a Q&A - which Ashton's question got picked. 

The question:
Out of all the video's you've made which was the most fun?
Answer: The latest one 'WTM' just completed, which will be the next released song/video.


We also were in the very front, next to the barrier! Such the best place to be. I also spent a small fortune lol but worth it πŸ˜‚




Also, their New Album - Heights, will be out Nov 12thπŸ™Œ

For me, 'WTM'  was one of the best concert's I've been too, and I've seen Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi, Enrigue to name but a few.








Nick Petricco  oozed such feeling and enthusiasm from the time he stepped on stage to the end of the set. His smile, dimples and moves - had me smiling constantly. 
The whole band were amazing! Such energy all of which I love, and woke up the next day with aching arms and legs from dancing.








The 'WTM' set list:
Portugal
Avalanche
Different Colors
Giants
Fire in your house
One Foot
Next in line
Tightrope
Kamikaze (acoustic/piano)
Tiger Teeth
*random jazzy music*
Can you handle my love??
Lost in the Wild
I can lift a car
Shut up and dance
Headphones

ENCORE
Aquaman
Anna Sun

I have so many pictures and videos which would take forever to upload! So, I'll post my fav's 
ENJOY













No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts