Sunday, October 24, 2021

Lady A

                              Lady A


I finally got to go see my favorite country/pop band in concert! Lady A💗💗


I have to say, it was a blast and Jason came with me and as it was outdoors at the Usana we didn't have to wear a mask! 


I did indulge a tiny bit and bought myself three t-shirts lol 


What can I say other than, I sang my heart out and loved every minute from start to finish. Even the supporting acts were great too!

Tenille Arts

Niko Moon

Carly Pearce

But I went for, the main event, Lady A - the way Hilary, Charles and Dave all harmonized was goosebump worthy! 


Here are some pictures and videos - Enjoy. I have way too many videos to upload lol so you're only getting a few. 😆







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts