Monday, July 18, 2016

Is Being a “Good” Girl Hurting Your Career? Why “Bad” Girls Become Best-Sellers




Is Being a “Good” Girl Hurting Your Career? Why “Bad” Girls Become Best-Sellers

 A blog post I read by

I subscribe to her wonderful blog : warriorwriters.wordpress.com by Kristen Lamb,
 in which she gives advice for writers/bloggers.

The title above is a post I just read and loved it. 

It is an empowering post and had me nodding my head plenty of times. 

It got  me thinking about how I feel about my book
I am in the state of waiting for feedback from my beta readers about my book!







A nail biting, consuming of too much chocolate scene!

But:
Does this stop me from feeling that I can't or that i'm not good enough -- Yes!

BUT:
Does this stop me from trying? 

Does this make me think because i'm a mother, wife and everything that comes with that, that I can't write a book?

Answer is -- A big fat - NO!

Just like Kristen says in her blog post 



We can do whatever we set our minds to -- if we desire it.

And just like that coveted new purse or dress you want to get and save for
or if your like me, a chocolate bar and one day meeting Tom Hiddleston 
or 
(which I will be in meeting Ian again in Sept - swoon)

We can do it. 
We can save for that purse etc.
We can meet out fav celebs.

AND

We can start that blog.


We can write that book!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts