Monday, January 2, 2023

Richard Marx, Songwriter Concert - Union Stage, DC 2022

 

RICHARD MARX

What can you say, when you get to relive your 80's era all over again and go see one of your favorite artists in concert! That was me.

I asked my friend Tina to come with me and we had the best time.

We ate at Founding Farmers restaurant which was Amazing, to say the least! Then popped over to Tyson's Corner Mall Before heading to Union Stage to see the legendary Richard Marx In Concert. I did get the premium tickets which meant any seat in the first 7 rows. We sat in the 3rd row! Woot Woot.


You can watch all the videos of that night on my YouTube channel



I splurged and got the VIP meet and greet when we got to the concert! Richard and I chatted about Wales and how he is looking forward to going to Cardiff in concert and doing something for the BBC.


I must say, Richard was outstanding! He was funny and his voice like fine wine. Better with age.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts