Thursday, March 23, 2017

Carys Turns 5!


Carys turns 5!

 Where does the time go?
 


I'm pretty sure it flutters away when a door or window is opened when your not looking.

This month is a month of birthdays. Expensive too :) 

So let's get on with it, shall we.


Starts with gifts and cake on her actual birthday

On MARCH 14th 2012


Then for her party  she choose the

FROZEN THEME


I set to work in February! Yes that's right I said February!
Buying tulle, HERE organza chair ties, HERE for cheap! and I mean CHEAP!
I also made a tulle bench skirt, tulle cupcake tulle skirt, and the circle hanging decorations. Buying paper products, HERE gift bags treats from HERE and HERE



The Snowflake hanging Garland I got from Oriental Trading HERE

I used plastic tablecloths from Walmart to make the window decorations.


The organza chair sash.


Tulle and organza birthday girl chair.


I made Snowflake Wands as gifts.
I purchased the Snowflakes from HERE, and HERE


View of the party area.


I purchased sets of three white gift bags from the dollar store and used stickers from the party favor pack HERE
And used some tulle and the mini snowflakes to add some frozen bling.
I found the light purple and turquoise baskets from the dollar store.


FOOD AND DRINK
















Homemade BRITISH - Rice Krispie treats which uses Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate.



We did Face Painting which I used
SNAZAROO face paints HERE


I got the recipe for the homemade slime - gak HERE

I used 4oz disposable plastic cups from HERE to put the slime in


SAY CHEESE!


I found the idea for this cake



MAKE A WISH CARYS!


I purchased the Anna and Elsa cardboard cutout from HERE


AHHH how cute right! Sisters forever.
How time has flown!











































2 comments:

  1. So uber talented. You need your own reality TV show I think.

    Honestly, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mark. Me and a reality TV show! Oh the horror lol

      Delete

Popular Posts