Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Brown Farm Relief Society Princess Party

I am in a new church ward and on the LDS Relief Society activity committee :) 

And as a body of committee members we have begun a fab new activity and celebrating the woman in our ward, by celebrating their birthdays and treating them to a Royal Evening :)



I made some simple Princess style cupcake wrappers
(Template below)


We had a lady who kindly made the cupcakes then I frosted and decorated them :)


I made this cute little Princess Saying. 
I used simple Dollar Store plastic Photo frames then used some scrapbook paper, same as
cupcakes wrappers  I made and added a bow.
(Template below)




I decorated empty boxes and we laid a cute table setting.


Another lady made this cute banner.



More of my cute Princess sayings.



Each of the Birthday ladies got to wear a super cute Princess Rhinestone Crown for the night



Each sister got their own personal cupcake, we lit it and sang happy birthday.
we played two truths and a lie and enjoyed a light meal of chicken cordon bleu, salad and bread.

 HERE ARE THE TEMPLATES I USED FOR THE PRINCESS SAYINGS





CUPCAKE WRAPPER TEMPLATE



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was a fun evening in which we -- the relief society presidency and committee spent time getting to know the sisters of our ward.

      Delete

Popular Posts