Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dandelions


I have loved seeing the dandelions out recently and I took the time to snap some pictures using my iPhone. All the pictures on this post are all my own!



I love Dandelions. Yes, many consider them a weed, but as a child, we'd pluck these yellow beauty's, hold them under our chins and see if we love butter!


Then the time came when they would seed - and who remembers playing what's the time Mr.Wolf with these? 

What's the time Mr. Wolf - blow - 1 o'clock
What's the time Mr.Wolf - blow - 2 o'clock

And so on until the dandelion seedlings have all been blown away! 

What's the time Mr. Wolf - DINNER TIME.


Kids run screaming as you chase them, trying to catch them!


I loved playing this childhood game and now, having two little girls again, later in life, I am so lucky to get to relive this childhood wonder -- All over again, and what's more wonderful is that my girls, Seren and Carys love playing in the dandelions too!


And what's more these beauties have health benefits too!



AND IF YOUR LUCKY - YOU GET A LADYBUG ON ONE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts