Sunday, November 19, 2017

Fall Fun 2017


I'm am seriously playing blog catch up aren't I.

Although, I really don't want to a bunch of posts that would cover the months, April through September. So, October will have to do and I'll have to try to keep up with my blog posting. 

October as we all know is a fun month for kids and some adults too, esp if they love Halloween and all the dressing up that comes with it.

It started with myself, my little one, Carys and a couple of my friends, Summer and her two little ones, Rhea and Atlas, and a neighbors little girl, Emery.  Brighton and her two little ones Cambria and Malin.
As we all headed to


CARYS

CAMBRIA AND EMERY

CARYS

BRIGHTON & MALIN

SUMMER & ATLAS
CAMBRIA

I Must say we all had a blast and spent more than we wanted on pumpkins!



THEN IT WAS HALLOWEEN TIME


Seren had decided on NOT being a princess and choose to go with Zombie Prom Queen!
Carys choose to go as Sleeping Beauty to school.



When it was time to go trick or treating, Carys changed her mind and decided to go as Anna, from Frozen.


I must say I had fun applying Seren's make-up


My cute little grand-daughter, Autumn dressed as yes, you've guessed it...
A PUMPKIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts