Friday, August 30, 2013

The New Batman - Ben Affleck !

So..we have a new BATMAN..... And it's going to be BEN AFFLECK!!




WOW.. I don't know what to think...Christian Bale's shoes as batman will be BIG SHOES to fill in my account. Now I'm not being bias or anything but... Bale is WELSH n all ( I'm Welsh too :) and he has been my fav Batman by far.. So I really can't give a full opinion till I see the new movie with, Affleck plays the new Batman. But for now...I'm intrigued and surprised at the new choice.... But only time will see if Affleck can pull such a BIG role off.. Many have crucified Ben on his acting ability and films roles as DareDevil..but I do like him as an actor, but hey I'm a sucker for good looking actors lol.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? I would love to hear your views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts