Friday, October 13, 2023

Cian Ducrot - The Atlantis, DC Concert 2023


 
When you get the opportunity to go see an up-and-coming artist in concert - what do you do? You book the tickets right then and there LOL
And that's what I did for Cian Ducrot as tickets were a steal! $28 each. Mind you, I did kinda make up for the low cost of the tickets when I bought Cian's merch for sale lol 

The Atlantis was the host for Cian's concert and last night, Wednesday, Oct 11th was when we got to see Cian in the flesh and hear his awesome Irish singing voice, not to mention his keen FLUTE playing skills! What a treat that was!


I won't post every video of each song Cian sang - So here's visit my YouTube channel to view them all


But here's my fav song he sang, not that they all aren't fab.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts