Tuesday, May 14, 2024

James Arthur - Bitter Sweet Love 2024 World Tour

 


Can you ever get fed up of going to concerts? 

Heck NO! 😃 and last night, Monday, May 13th for my mothers day gift, I took my daughters, Seren & Carys, along with Jason to see James Arthur in concert. It was Seren & Carys first ever concert!

James' opening act was Forest Blakk! And if you don't know him - he's amazing.


I didn't video 3 of the songs - as I've got those form last time I saw James Arthur in concert.  The set list -

Bittersweet Love, Blindside, Empty Space, Can I Be Him, Come Back Kid, Sermon, Rewrite the Stars, Naked, Train Wreck, Thousand Years, Car's Outside, Impossible, Say You Won't Let Go.

You can watch the video's from the concert last night on my YouTube channel.


Carys

Carys and Me.



Bitter Sweet Love


Blindside.


Falling Like The Stars



Train Wreck



Thousand Years


Say You Won't Let Go







Me, Carys & Seren at the end of the concert.

If you ever get the chance to go see James in concert - You'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts